1. Shorter lead time of the construction process (up to 80%).
2. Early detection of bottlenecks.
3. Less waste of materials due to prefabrication close to the source.
4. Fewer transport movements (especially of employees).
5. Saving labor in the total chain (fewer hours, largely carried out by less skilled employees).
6. So in total a considerably smaller footprint.
7. All the above points together give, not unimportantly, a lower cost of ownership.
We understand the difference between “the best engineering” and “the best solution”